Growth + Innovation Expert
I’m a seasoned business leader and brand builder with over 15 years of experience leading innovation teams + new growth initiatives for top global companies.
I spent the last 7 years at Google, leading the business for Partner Innovation, where I helped Fortune 100 C-suites solve their most critical growth and business transformation challenges with AI + emerging tech breakthroughs and delivered $1B+ revenue growth.
Most recently, I have been an Exec-In-Residence at Creative Artists Agency - the p…
Toyota: AI Car Manualhttps://cloud.google.com/blog/topics/manufacturing/toyota-modernizes-the-car-manual-with-google-cloud
Challenge: Support Toyota's CMO on a mission to reimagine the owner’s manual book as a digital tool that unlocks access to new 1P data.
Program: I led the development of a digital owner’s manual, in partnership with Google Cloud teams across AI and voice. My team designed the vision for this program, unlocked support from Cloud, sold in the program with Toyota’s CIO and CTO, and oversaw the program through in-market launch.
- Delivered 4x increase in Toyota app downloads and 10x increase in app usage within 1 year.
- Provided Toyota with new 1P data, unlocking key customer insights that will be used to derisk R&D, fuel marketing and enhance personalization efforts long-term.
- Blog post from Google Cloud MD for Manufacturing and Industrial.
- Received extensive press coverage for Toyota and Google Cloud. CNET example.
- Toyota is currently scaling across multiple vehicles and expanding to Lexus lines.
Pfizer: Mapping Access to Healthcarehttps://vimeo.com/366814170
Challenge: Support Pfizer's CIO on a mission to provide healthcare access to people in remote locations.
Program: I led the development of a project in partnership with the International Rescue Committee to provide people in Mogadishu, Somalia with addresses to enable follow up for vaccine boosters and family planning services.
Provided addresses to 100k+ residents in Mogadishu, Somalia.
Improved vaccination follow-up rates by +45%, resulting in thousands of additional boosters administered.
Delivered family planning services to thousands of women who previously lacked access.
Sephora: AI Product Recommendationshttps://cloud.google.com/recommendations
Challenge: Support Sephora's CIO on a mission to improve product discovery and conversion.
Program: I developed the Early Access Program for Google Cloud’s Recommendations AI product, and built their first retail partnership with Sephora. I led discussions with Sephora’s CIO, CTO and CEO to sell in the partnership, navigated a complex alliance with Certona (was viewed as a competitor), and oversaw the program through in-market launch.
- Delivered $40M+ incremental revenue to Sephora over 2 years via improved conversion.
- Led the expansion of this program to improve Sephora’s programmatic ad display campaign conversion, delivering significant impact on ROAS.
- Scaled from 1 to 100+ as Recommendations AI (and our Display AI extension) took off as Google Cloud offerings, including SI engagements with Accenture, Deloitte and MightyHive.
Creative Artists Agency
Executive-In-Residence, AI + Emerging Technology Partnerships
Jun 2023 - Present
Leading entertainment and sports agency creative artists agency (caa) represents many of the most successful and innovative professionals working in film, television, music, video games, theatre, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients. caa is also a leader in sports, representing more than 1,000 of the world’s top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, tennis, and golf, and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, licensing, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities.
- Led the creation of CAA’s Gen AI partnerships strategy for new initiatives that drive diversification and growth, resulting in an AI go-to-market strategy across departments projected to deliver double-digit % revenue growth.
- Developed + activated Gen AI partnership frameworks for driving new commercial deal precedents across CAA’s Gaming, Film & TV, Music, Sports, Endorsements and Brand Consulting departments.
- Led engagements with industry-leading Gen AI companies + traditional media organizations on an ethics-led mission to shape the way AI and emerging technology is used to drive responsible growth in the media & entertainment space.
Head of Business Development, Global Partner Innovation
Jan 2017 - Apr 2023
Our mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
- Founded a team for global brand partner innovation at Google, developed a cross-functional business case to support Cloud AI/ML, Ads and Product Partnerships strategic priorities, and led the business to drive $1B+ revenue growth across business lines.
- Led cross-industry engagements with the largest global brand C-suites to solve complex business growth challenges by developing new tech breakthroughs, unlocking $200M+ in revenue and long-term strategic impact for Google’s most crucial partners.
- Designed new partnership constructs to accelerate product GTM and drive scale across product areas, resulting in the creation of various Early Access Programs and $250M+ revenue attributed to Cloud AI/ML, AR, Devices & Services and Research teams.
- Managed large project teams across business lines on complex workstreams involving senior executive partner stakeholders (incl. CEOs and Exec Board), and SI / ISV partners, which upleveled relationship from “transactional seller” to “strategic partner.
- Represented the topic of “Business Innovation at Google” as a thought leader in T2Ts, Exec Summits and Product Summits with top partner C-suites, resulting in dozens of new deal opportunities with partners representing $19B+ in combined annual spend.
- Consistently high leadership ratings: “Exceeds Expectations” and “Strongly Exceeds Expectations” for 5 straight years.
Head of Content Business Development, Global Agency Team
Mar 2016 - Jan 2017
- Founded a new BD function for content commercialization and the creator economy with top global agency holdcos, and led the business to deliver $100M+ revenue growth for Google.
- Led engagements with global agency C-suites to drive digital content maturity for holdcos, their O&O agencies, and brand advertisers in their portfolios, resulting in $30M+ revenue growth for our partners.
- Designed new commercial models in partnership with YouTube + Ad sales leads, resulting in three new partnership frameworks for immersive VR/XR co-investment funds, branded creator-led content, and block media inventory packages with agency partners.
- Represented the topic “YouTube Commercialization for Brands” as a thought leader for Ads and YouTube teams in T2Ts with global agency C-suites to deepen relationships and unlock growth with partners representing $6B+ in combined annual spend.
Director, Head of Branded Content
Sep 2014 - Mar 2016
Amplifying what matters the most to you.
- Led business strategy, operations, program management and creative for Yahoo’s branded content team, growing revenue +300% YoY and delivering $25M+ incremental impact.
- Materialized a new co-sell partnership model with talent partners (incl. Ellen Degeneres, WB Digital) and emerging creators to improve creative quality and commercial value of our offering, redefining Yahoo’s perception in the space among top brands.
- Developed a new performance advertising model for +ROI branded campaigns, expanding the scope of the business to direct sales brands and driving +100% growth in campaign volume.
- Led engagements with brand and agency customers to represent all sales verticals, expanding the team’s deal footprint to include a blend of annual upfront deals and campaign specific activations to drive $10M+ growth.
Director, Head of Development
Oct 2011 - Mar 2014
- Drove content strategy and creative development for Yahoo! Original Programming, resulting in the acquisition and distribution of 50+ original programs that directly grew Yahoo’s audience across properties by +400% YoY.
- Led sourcing and development for programming across industry-leading properties (Sports, Entertainment, Finance, Lifestyle, News) to deliver best-in-class content, resulting in one Emmy award, three Emmy nominations, and four Webby nominations.
- Led engagements with Hollywood talent agencies, studios and established + emerging creators (incl. Tom Hanks, Ben Stiller, Jack Black) to launch the Yahoo! Comedy channel, which debuted as the #1 most watched comedy site on the internet.
Development Executive, Digital Media
Apr 2010 - Aug 2011
* tv production & development. * one of the leading us independent production companies by developing and exploiting creative and market driven content across television, telephone and computer platforms. * endemol is a world-wide company with headquarters in the netherlands. * some of our successes include: big brother, deal or no deal, extreme makeover: home edition, wipeout and fear factor. * deliver exceptional content to consumers through both traditional and emerging technologies.
- Led digital program development for the world’s largest TV production company to create new IP and digital format extensions of existing IP, expanding Endemol’s access to new media revenue streams for the first time.
- Managed business development for distribution deals with leading online platforms (incl. MySpace, AOL, Yahoo!), unlocking new distribution outlets that previously never existed for a legacy TV production company.
Jan 2009 - Apr 2010
paramount is a leading media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes cbs, showtime networks, paramount pictures, nickelodeon, mtv, comedy central, bet, paramount+, pluto tv and simon & schuster, among others. paramount delivers the largest share of the u.s. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of tv and film titles. in addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
- Led creative and business development for Hollywood’s first digital production company with a major studio deal, resulting in Paramount’s distribution of the first ever studio feature film (Circle of Eight) to be released through a digital platform (MySpa
- Managed the sourcing and development of new IP and negotiated option licenses for existing IP, resulting in a slate of genre content development deals with online platforms for a digital-native audience.
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.