Customer-obsessed Product engineer
I'm a back-end engineer with product and operational experience. I've worked from seed to mid-size to public stage companies and love tackling entrepreneurial problems.
Loom SDK integrationshttps://new.loom.com/announcements/1-1160e586-e74a-4177-b049-8fa82589fd48
Building Loom into Loom.com for a native, no-install screen-recording experience. This lets users try Loom without any upfront difficult installation steps and take down the barrier for hesitance to try it.
Reclaim.ai Google Calendar Add-on
- Lead Engineer
AI-powered scheduling app for tasks, habits, meetings & breaks in Google Calendar™. Give your calendar smart-assistant capabilities using this add-on!
- Google Cloud Platform
Senior Software Engineer
Mar 2022 - May 2023
- Developed the back-end for Scheduling Links allowing for flexibility for scheduling other events
- Built a Google Workspace add-on for smart calendar interactions with ~200K downloads
Jun 2020 - Nov 2021
- Building an enterprise billing stack from the ground-up to support a 30MM+ ARR subscription service end-to-end for finance, sales, data, support and engineering (the product was in beta when this project was started)
- Executing on the first formal version of incident response including training of 50+ engineers on on-call and observability in product engineering
- Owning small-to-medium size projects to expand the funnel and life cycle of users in the system (expansion and growth of user engagement) such as invite magic links and external app sign-up integrations
Mar 2016 - Sep 2019
- Engineering a high availability system for minimal time to detection, clear steps to mitigation, back-up support as well as reducing burn and engineering health
- Increasing the robustness and building new features for the Promotions platform ecosystem serving 200,000+ requests/second
- Building rider incentive levers, from the ground-up, to effectively spend money to encourage more usage of Uber products
Jun 2015 - Mar 2016
- Contributed and developed Connected Services in the Visual Studio 2016 build
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.