Effective Date: May 11th 2023
1. Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Identification Information: We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including when Users visit the Platform, register an account, fill out forms, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on the Platform. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information.
1.2 Non-Personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Platform. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users' means of connection to the Platform, such as the operating system, internet service provider, and other similar information.
2. How We Use Collected Information
2.1 Personal Identification Information: We may collect and use Users' personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To personalize the user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Platform.
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send Users information and updates pertaining to their orders. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
2.2 Non-Personal Identification Information: We may collect and use non-personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve the Platform: We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
- To analyze trends: We may use non-personal information to analyze trends, track User interactions, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
3. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on the Platform.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
4.1 Third-Party Service Providers: We may share Users' personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our business, conducting our activities on our behalf, or providing services to Users. These third parties are obligated to keep your information confidential and secure.
4.2 Compliance with Legal Requirements: We may disclose personal information to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
5. Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on the Platform that links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Platform. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to the Platform, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
When you visit or log in to our website, cookies and similar technologies may be used by our online data partners or vendors to associate these activities with other personal information they or others have about you, including by association with your email or home address. We (or service providers on our behalf) may then send communications and marketing to these email or home addresses. You may opt out of receiving this advertising by visiting https://app.retention.com/optout
7. Your Acceptance of these Terms
8. Contacting Us
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.