- Fractional Head of Data and Growth
- Fractional COO
Helped Squarespace from $20M to $500M revenue
I work with venture-funded founders to refine their business model, their go-to-market motion, and their data capabilities. I’m part founder coach, part principal data analyst, and part fractional exec. My typical engagement is 1 to 3 days per week for 3 to 12 months; I embed into the leadership team and my scope evolves alongside the needs of the business.
Usually the questions I focus on are those at the intersection of data and go to market strategy. How can we grow the business faster? What segments should we focus on? How should we position ourselves in the market? How should we price? What are we learning from current business performance?
Head of Strategy and Growth
Jul 2020 - Sep 2021
The whiteboard for your team's images and videos. Organize, collaborate, and manage your visual content on Air.
- Led the business side: Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Analytics.
- Doubled ARR, more than doubled the annual growth rate, and achieved first-year net ARR retention well over 200%
- Moved us to a freemium business model, overhauled pricing, established the analytics function, and focused the ideal customer profile.
Senior Vice President, Strategy
Apr 2012 - Jan 2020
Make it with Squarespace.
- I joined Squarespace as an analyst in early 2012, just a few months before the launch of Squarespace 6.
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.