Learn how a data science executive thinks about building scalable data systems at startups.
Start-Up CTO · AI Enthusiast 🌱
I have assisted multiple startups as a CTO for 8 years. During this time, I also co-founded a startup in London, which enriched my understanding of the CEO journey: what is pragmatic and impactful Vs what is not. Prior to this, I supported teams in companies such as Total, Michelin, and Sanofi.
I began with coding Flash games 19y ago.
I currently live in Marseille, France.
Mo.health - Health cover your team will lovehttps://www.mo.health/
A new model of health cover. Mo is the simplest way to offer health cover. Keep your team happy, health, and stay competitive.
May 2021 - Present
Mo.health is a radically simple new way to offer your team health cover, anywhere in the world. A Mo Mastercard 💳 for employees to use to access clinical services, globally.
- Bootstrapping a health insurance with 2 interns in 6 months
- Help raising a £500K pre-seed
- Using LLMs to give super powers to our operators
- Implementing growth hacking initiatives
Fractional CTO / CTO as a Service
Jan 2020 - May 2021
Punctually helping startups as Fractional CTO (CTO as a Service). Assisting CEOs in getting an unbiased vision of their tech project and team. Taking the time to vulgarize complex topics. Thus giving them some fresh perspectives on their burning issues. Some sort of "Gordon Ramsay" 👨🍳 for startups, but kinder.
- Disaster recovery
- Mentoring juniors
- Unlocking critical projects to meet critical deadlines
Jan 2018 - Aug 2020
Guiding hikers, bikers or motorbikers with a GuideWatch (Wearable). Giving intuitive direction not by voice or screen but by vibrations. Have to go to the left? Your left watch is vibrating.
- Scaling a team from 2 to 12 developers.
- Coaching our team to build robust and maintainable code in a pragmatic way.
- Catalyzing talented developers and growing team play 🌱.
- Coordinating API and Mobile/Web app in order to make sure we have the smoothest developer experience.
- Making sure most complex logic is covered by our API so that Mobile/Web App teams can focus on UI/UX opportunities.
- Implementing robust architectural methodologies so as to contribute to minimizing the project’s technical debt.
- Leading Machine Learning projects.
- Building an algorithm inscreasing 2x the GPS accuracy of a mobile phone (based on gravitational lift concept)
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.