Learn how a data science executive thinks about building scalable data systems at startups.
Engineering, strategy, leadership for zero to one builds and complex digital transformations.
I'm co-founder and CEO of Caden AI, building tooling to enable developers to easily build production grade applications that leverage generative AI.
I've been a hands-on engineering leader my whole career, building products from zero to scale, re-architecting and scaling systems, and building the teams around them.
Built developer platform for developing, deploying, and optimizing generative AI capabilities from zero to production launch. Leading the product development as CEO and hands-on engineer.
Led development team for the Golden Protocol and associated dApp. Building a decentralized system for factual verification to power a knowledge graph of all the world's knowledge. Developed anti-gaming techniques, scaling and performance optimizations, and infrastructure.
Co-founder and CEO
Jun 2023 - Present
Caden AI transforms prompts into APIs instantly. It’s the fastest way to craft a prompt in code or UI and instantly get an API endpoint without deploying complex tools like LangChain or vector databases.
- Built product from zero to production launch
Direct or Engineering
Dec 2022 - Jun 2023
Building a canonical knowledge graph to map the world's knowledge. Backed by a16z.
- Led team building a crypto token backed protocol for factual verification
- Architected and implemented large scale ETLs for knowledge graph construction
Director of Product Engineering
Aug 2022 - Dec 2022
Virtual care platform enabling healthcare organizations to help their members and patients navigate the entire healthcare journey with a personalized, connected care experience.
- Re-architected services to enable scaling from a handful of customers to mass scale multitenant
- Established integrated product and engineering management practices
American Physical Society
Director of Engineering
Mar 2001 - Aug 2022
Non-profit membership organization working to advance and diffuse the knowledge of physics through its outstanding research journals, scientific meetings, and education, outreach, advocacy and international activities
- Led engineering organization through growth from small team to multiple teams with diverse product lines
- Collaborated on the development of multiple industry standards
- Led digital transformation of scientific journal program
- Established comprehensive engineering practices
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.