- Fractional Chief Talent Officer
- Fractional Chief People Officer
- Fractional People Operations Leader
- Head of People
- Chief People Officer
People and Talent Thought Leader
Throughout my 30-year career, I have become an expert in recruitment, retention, and leadership development. I have helped companies of all sizes revolutionize and improve their talent acquisition and staff retention processes, making them more transparent and participant-friendly. I have worked for organizations ranging from small startups to tech giant Google, where I played a pivotal role on the early talent team as the company scaled from 1,100 to over 60,000 employees.
I founded Redlich T…
3 Must-Do's to Put a Rockstar in Every Seat - Recruit Rockstars
- Business Processes
I sat down with Jeff Hyman to discuss lessons learned scaling high growth companies, and of course, three must-do's to put a rockstar in every seat.
A-Players Podcast - How to Create a structured Interview Process
- Business Processes
I sat down with Robin Choy to discuss the importance of a structured interview process and provide guidance on how to design and execute.
Redlich Talent Advisors
Jan 2023 - Present
Redlich Talent Advisors is a People Consultancy committed to streamlining services that enable our clients to attract, hire, and retain the best talent available.
- Partnering with a pioneering technology company dedicated to revolutionizing the web experience to stand up an international People function and grow the company 4x by EOY
Vice President, Talent Acquisition
May 2019 - Dec 2022
A NY based FinTech, Octane was founded in 2014 to make financing powersports fast and easy.
- Built a metrics-based approach and added structure around Talent Acquisition practices, advancing People practices department-wide to an advanced level which reduced time to hire from 87 days upon arrival to 31 days in 2022 while contributing to massive employee growth and reduced turnover.
- Developed programs for Performance Management, Succession Planning, Management Training, and others that enhanced the employee experience.
Vice President, People
Oct 2017 - May 2019
Working directly with the world’s leading scientists, clinicians, and institutions, Elysium develops clinically validated solutions that address some of the most significant needs in healthcare.
- Designed and developed job ladders unique to each department, highlighting functional and company skill requirements at each level to enable better visibility into career mobility.
ZestFinance (now Zest.ai)
Vice President People
Jul 2015 - Oct 2017
Zest AI was founded in 2009 with the mission of making fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
- Developed & implemented programs to promote & enhance Zest’s recruitment brand, culture & diversity both internally & externally, resulting in 6 awards including Fortune’s “Best Workplaces for Women” & Fortune’s “Best Medium Workplaces.”
- Developed & implemented talent management programs that ensure the professional development of all staff through the identification of high potential employees & tailored individual development plans.
Primary Venture Partners
Jan 2014 - Jul 2015
Primary is a New York based Venture Capital firm that takes a low-volume, high-conviction approach— devoting unreasonable resources toward building unfair advantages.
- Provided thought & functional leadership to emerging, growth stage portfolio companies in recruiting, compensation, organizational development, culture creation & retention.
ZestFinance (now Zest.ai)
Head of Talent Acqusition
Aug 2011 - Sep 2013
ZestFinance was founded in 2009 to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone.
- Recruited by Founder after Series A to bring staffing in-house from agencies. Built candidate pipeline from ground floor & grew company >500%.
- Designed & implemented recruiting strategies to 5X diversity hires & achieve university recruiting goal.
Wireless Generation (Now Amplify)
Apr 2010 - Jul 2011
Amplify creates K–12 core and supplemental curriculum, assessment, and intervention programs for today’s students.
- Designed national staffing plan & grew recruiting team to 8 people as they expanded from one to three sites nationally.
- Developed processes & programs that increased candidate flow & market awareness, provided recruiter training, & enabled a robust & positive candidate experience.
Lead Recruiter, Northeast
Sep 2003 - Feb 2010
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible.
- Developed, executed & oversaw engineering staffing strategy & managed recruiting team for NY, Boston & Pittsburgh offices.
- Hired, trained, & mentored recruiters across two continents; Managed teams of 15+.
- Created & deployed several international process & policy changes including recruiter training, event sourcing process, & message delivery.
- Led increase in Santa Monica staff from 40 to 400 in four years.
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.