- Fractional Operator
- Market Analysis
Product manager, supporting early-stage startups
Hi, I'm Rosie 👋
I'm a fractional product manager + tech generalist, helping busy SaaS founders with business & product. My fractional career began earlier this year and I'm currently working with a London-based FitTech marketplace and US-based SaaS product.
Prior to this I worked in tech for around 7 years, in companies large and (very) small. I started my career in engineering and was most recently a product manager. Along the way I've had roles in devops, data, sales, customer success, suppo…
Product Manager @ zeroheight
- Product Management
Sep 2021 - Nov 2022
- Researched and developed a new SaaS product offering to serve design agencies, particularly targeting long-term partnerships with high-profile and influential agencies.
- Launched features aimed at solving problems for enterprise customers, leading to multiple large contracts including Fortune 100 companies.
Early employee + Head of Customer Success
Mar 2020 - Sep 2021
- As an early employee of zeroheight (employee 6), built up the support, sales and customer success functions, achieving milestones such as £1M ARR and Series A funding.
- As Head of CS, developed the process and grew the team, averaging < 1% £ churn, 120% £ cohort retention and 100% enterprise logo retention in the first year.
- Prior to the product team forming, worked closely with engineers and designers to identify customer problems and build solutions, including core security workflows and accessibility improvements, leading to the expansion of the enterprise customer base.
- Established product marketing including product updates, case studies, and created the video used for design industry events such as Adobe MAX.
Mar 2017 - Jan 2020
- Conducted in-depth user research by working alongside users on a daily basis. Articulated and prioritised the feedback and findings from users in the UK and worked closely with the lead product manager to iterate on solutions.
- Introduced and created 40+ tests, adopted as the standard manual QA framework for the product worldwide, reducing the number of incidents in production.
- Created custom product demos and pitched to audiences of up to 50 people, winning new work or expansions to existing work.
Mar 2016 - Mar 2017
- As a business analyst, assessed over 300 user stories and technical requirements for the replacement of a critical national database. Acted as the bridge between the users, technical and business teams.
- As a technical specialist on a continuous deployment team, performed upgrades to a national cloud-based service, successfully handling a 17 times increase in demand for the platform.
Dec 2015 - Feb 2016
University of Cambridge
Sep 2011 - May 2015
- Studied Information and Computing Engineering / Electrical and Information Sciences
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.