- Product Strategy
- Go-To-Market Strategies & Implementation
- Product Market Fit
Product leader, 4x founder in health tech
I've been an entrepreneur and product leader in healthcare and medtech for the past 10 years. I've co-founded four companies, three in the medical device space and one in the B2C tech services space. I'm also an alumni (and mentor) of Techstars and author on several patents.
What I really love about product management (especially in healthcare) is that it allows me to work with users and stakeholders and market data to develop solutions to really complex problems that will have a direct, positive…
Lead Product Manager for Developer Relations
May 2021 - Present
Creating A Healthier World By Helping Clinicians Deliver More Precise And Efficient Care. Building Devices, Data Analytics, & Services Enabling Providers To Deliver Patient Care. The GE HealthCare Edison Developer Program helps innovators deploy and deliver advanced healthcare applications, integrate products, and drive commercial growth worldwide by creating a platform and tools for developers to build their healthcare AI applications on.
- Lead rebuild of 3rd-party-partners platform to accelerate self-service onboarding, bringing onboarding time down from 18 months to 3 months; increase yearly integrations from 25 to 40
- Iterate on partner relationship management system capture data from external party partners & streamline cross-org communications with partners, reducing redundant email correspondence by 20%
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Engineering, QA, Marketing, Supply Chain, Customer Support, Regulatory Approval, and Legal to develop vendor onboarding guides & uniformize onboarding across departments
- Oversee healthcare product market research to identify third-party partnership opportunities with early-stage companies (Seed Series & later) to expand global product portfolio based on gaps in provider needs
- Facilitate + analyze customer & stakeholder interviews to build ROI calculator & department-specific KPI tracking dashboards to assist internal customers' analysis and selection + integration of 3rd-party partners
ResponsePPE and Arma Safety Products
Co-founder and Head of Product
Mar 2020 - Dec 2020
Developer and manufacturer of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during COVID-19.
- Founded, launched, and scaled PPE supplier company in response to COVID-19 crisis
- Directed full life cycle product development; roadmap, supply chain, supplier contracts, quality control, & regulatory compliance
- First product shipped within 6 weeks of launch; ultimately shipped over 1.25M units in 9 months
- Managed 7 production facilities across USA & Canada
Inscope Medical Solutions
Co-founder and Head of Product
Oct 2014 - Dec 2020
Developer of modern, cloud-enabled endoscopy and laryngoscopy hardware and video software. Acquired in 2020
- Directed E2E product development for Class I FDA-regulated medical devices & software, including long-term roadmap, scope, timeline, prioritization, design, manufacturing, & compliance
- Managed 9 Hardware & Software Engineers; oversaw all operations, market research, supply chain partnerships, P&L, quality management, user feedback, & $85K-per-month R&D budget
- Oversaw quality management and safety testing process, managing internal Quality Manager and 3rd-party Safety Testers to generate design history file in compliance with FDA regulations
- Sourced, negotiated, & managed relationships with 8 global engineering, manufacturing, testing, and supply chain vendors to design, develop, and manufacture WiFi-equipped video laryngoscope system
- Partnered with Physicians to create business case for feature development; launched remote device management, HIPAA-compliant cloud video recording, automated video analysis, and EHR documentation
- Created intellectual property strategy; partnered with external Counsel to draft & submit 4 patent applications for Laryngoscope and related functionality; received 2 application approvals & 2 currently pending
- Spearheaded IRB-approved clinical trial; designed and managed internal clinical studies and leveraged feedback to inform product development, services, design, and go-to-market strategies
Co-founder and VP of Operations
Apr 2014 - May 2015
On-demand and on-site personal electronics maintenance startup, specializing in cell phone and tablet screen repair.
- Oversaw teams operations, talent sourcing, hiring, training for 5+ Repair Technicians; implemented repair protocols, inventory management, and launched an incentive program to improve team productivity
- Cultivated and leveraged enterprise partnerships and localized ad spending to expand monthly sales 10X
- Managed talent sourcing and hiring operations, recruiting & training 5+ repair technicians, and establishing
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.