- Fractional CPO
- Product Strategy
Building B2C startups for 13+ years | strategy, growth, innovation, leadership
I'm a fractional product leader with experience across all sizes and stages of consumer startups.
At early-stage companies, I specialize in plugging critical gaps so that a full-time Head of Product hire can be delayed. This often looks like fractional product leadership, solidifying and communicating product strategy, creating lightweight roadmaps and dev process, coaching junior team members, and generally pitching in wherever it's needed.
At mid- and later-stage companies, I'm passionate about …
- Google Analytics
As Seen on Shark Tank: Wedfuly
- Media Pitching
Wedfuly made a hard pivot in March 2020 and created a hugely successful high-end virtual wedding service. In addition to leading product and strategy, I wrote the pitch that eventually landed us on Shark Tank in 2021. It was a wild ride (and yes, we got a deal)!
Experiential Vinyl: VMP Anthology
- Go To Market
- Content strategy
- Community Building
I led the creation of VMP Anthology: an innovative box set experience that unfolds in episodes. This premium product line was designed for super-fans; each edition is coupled with its own podcast season and an exclusive online community. We designed Anthology to be a margin-driver for the business. The first edition sold out in under an hour.
TPC (The Pro's Closet)
Head of Product & Technology
Jan 2022 - May 2023
TPC (fka The Pro's Closet) is a venture-backed recommerce brand facilitating the buying and selling of high-end bikes, parts, accessories, and apparel.
- Led team of PMs and technologists focused on seller-side, buyer-side, and internal efficiency
Wedfuly (acq. 2023)
Head of Product & Strategy
Jun 2020 - Jan 2022
Wedfuly emerged as the #1 virtual wedding platform in 2020, allowing pandemic-era couples to get married safely with loved ones attending virtually. Wedfuly was acquired by Wedgewood Weddings in 2023.
- Wrote pitch that landed Wedfuly on ABC's Shark Tank in 2021
- Designed and developed new core product via no code
- Launched paid, owned and earned marketing strategy resulting in 8.0 ROAS
VMP (Vinyl Me, Please)
Chief Experience Officer
Feb 2018 - Jun 2020
VMP is cult eCommerce music brand and vinyl record subscription service
- Led product, design, community, data, and customer insights strategy
- Created VMP Anthology – an experiential vinyl box set that unfolds in episodes
VP of Product
Nov 2015 - Feb 2018
First product exec for venture-backed online interior design service and marketplace.
- Reimagined and iteratively rebuilt Havenly's core consumer product
- Launched iOS mobile app, featured in Apple’s App Store 3x within a year of launch
- Grew product team from 1 to 8
Craftsy (acq. 2017)
Director of Product
Apr 2013 - Nov 2015
Craftsy is a video education platform and eCommerce store serving passionate hobbyists. The company was acquired by NBCUniversal in 2017.
- Led multiple product teams, including eCommerce, revenue, and internal tools
- Defined workflow and implemented company-wide project management system
- Led team of PMs, designers, and engineers working on full rewrite to service-oriented architecture
Mar 2012 - Apr 2013
First product hire for "Turbo Tax for Immigration" startup.
- Managed product, operations, and content in highly-regulated and constantly evolving space
Feb 2010 - Mar 2012
Founding PM for Bankrate's enterprise PPC ad platform, which became a $25MM product line within 1 year of launch
- Responsible for many aspects of product growth including data analysis, product enhancements, competitive analysis, and account management
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.