- Fractional Business Development
- Fractional CRO
- VP Sales
- Revenue Leader
Sales Team Leader & Go-To-Market Expert
I've spent over 14 years as an account manager, client success and new business sales professional. I've managed teams through both growth and wild uncertainty. The main products I've worked on are SaaS and non-SaaS subscriptions in a B2B environment. I'm not afraid to pick up the phone or get my hands dirty.
When not traveling at every opportunity I can get, I live in Brooklyn with my spouse and son near Prospect Park.
I'm currently advising a couple of different clients on their go-to-market str…
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Go-To-Market Strategies & Implementation
- Market Analysis
- Client Interviews
- Primary research
- Call campaign
- Billing protocols
Drafted go-to-market playbook for $10M+ opportunity, including designing email & call
campaigns, identifying prospects, developing pricing schedule, outlining billing protocols,
creating marketing materials and advising on team incentives
Authored detailed scripts for client interviews, led 10+ market fit assessments and presented
Outlined needed customization for Dynamics CRM system and evaluated tech providers for
critical operating solutions
I’m continuing to advise 1-2 days/month to evaluate progress and get to revenue targets.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
Jul 2009 - Dec 2022
GLG is the world's insight network.
- Expanded and led the $95M+ ARR Professional Services Business Development Team with a particular emphasis on the team’s professional development and retention
- Recruited and shaped an India enablement team and prioritized Americas BD tasks, freeing up 25% of time and creating a new workflow to take on administrative work
- Revamped marketing outreach strategy for new and existing clients leading to 20+ clients subscribing and increasing existing client utilization by 20%
- Established subscription commercial framework for all renewal discussions and new business contracts to capture 30% CV growth
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.