- Fractional COO
- Team Building
Optimizes people and processes so you can focus on your business
Charlotte Wagner, PE, holds fractional and interim chief operating officer roles. In various roles she organizes, directs, and controls major functions including finance, and business development. She helps engineering and technical organizations leverage their people and processes so they can focus on running their business.
Ms. Wagner founded and led several organizations within SWE, including Section Vitality (later renamed Leadership Coaching), Late Career & Retiree Affinity Group, and wa…
- Microsoft Excel
Affinity Groups - SWE Affinity Groups
- Team Building
The SWE Affinity Groups (AGs) mission is to bring together communities that share similar interests and backgrounds that support the diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) strategic goals of SWE.
Ms. Wagner was the first SWE Affinity Group committee chair in 2022-2023.
VP Operations, West Building Solutions
Jul 2022 - Jun 2023
NV5 is a provider of technology, conformity assessment, and consulting solutions for public and private sector clients, delivering solutions through six business verticals: Construction Quality Assurance; Infrastructure; Utility Services; Environmental Health Sciences; Buildings & Technology; and Geospatial Technology.
- Oversaw and grew west region of building solutions.
- Developed high performing energy efficiency team including 5 new hires.
- Developed and grew building analytics nationwide. Hired niche programmer from a limited candidate pool, through deep networking.
- Oversaw operations of NV5’s renewable consulting group as the interim COO. Created new organization and trained four Team Leads, to run the organization moving forward.
- Founded two Employee Resource Groups, Disability/Caregiving and SWE.
Branch General Manager, Southern California
Apr 2020 - Jul 2022
Schneider's purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all.
- Oversaw P&L of a $10M branch. Turned the branch into a growing business, where new work sold was more than executed revenue for the first time in three years.
- Led all aspects of the branch including sales, operations, service, financial and administrative functions.
- Hired and developed high performing team.
- Established and increased key customers for the branch.
- Formed Schneider Electric’s employee group and strategic partnership for SWE.
Managing Director, Major Accounts and Standardization, Advisory Demand
Jul 2017 - Mar 2019
Comprehensive Consulting, Engineering, and Implementation Services We partner with clients as a strategic energy adviser, specialty implementer, or both to design, develop, and execute complex energy optimization programs and conservation projects. By leveraging cutting-edge technology and years of engineering expertise, we implement innovative yet pragmatic investment plans tailored to core business objectives. Our energy optimization services are proven to boost facility performance and lower operating costs.
- Developed national accounts across geographies. Turned a major industrial customer from one $22,000 project in the west to over $1.3M across dozens of sites and across regions, in one year.
- Built new West region of energy consulting offerings including retro-commissioning, commissioning, energy auditing and greenhouse gas studies.
- Brought in new work with 6 clients during the first year, growing to a total of 12 clients in two years.
- Built the region from the ground up, starting with no revenue, to an annual revenue of $1M in 2 years.
- Developed training programs for advisory demand staff, ensuring staff are versed in current technologies and other offerings of the company.
- Formed west region team by recruiting, mentoring, and training a high quality team capable of performing multiple services. Grew the team 250% in one year. Hired 3 staff members that have previously reported to me in past companies, demonstrating a hi
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.