- Fractional CFO
Results-Driven Finance and Strategy Expert for Growing Businesses
Over my career, I have driven impactful results using financial acumen and strategic leadership for both startups and Fortune 500 companies alike, with a deep knowledge and experience of FP&A, strategic finance, investor relations and fundraising, accounting and corporate development.
I currently run my own consulting firm, where I act as a finance and strategy advisor for startups, guiding businesses in their early stages with tailored financial and operational insights.
I previously served a…
JSG Strategic Solutions
Jun 2022 - Present
- Consulting businesses on their financial and operational strategy
- Interim Head of Finance at Series A Tax / Wealth Management Fintech company. Projects completed include: (1) bottoms-up reforecast, (2) unit economics deep dive, (3) monthly reporting package revamp, (4) fundraising strategy and execution, (5) 2023 AOP
- Interim Head of Finance at Series A Commercial Real Estate PropTech company. Projects completed include: (1) led 2023 annual operating plan, (2) internal operating model revamp
- Consultant at publicly traded Real Estate company. Advisor to the CFO on all finance and strategy related projects. Led negotiations on amending and extending warehouse facility with Bulge Bracket bank. Earnings call strategy and execution.
- Consultant at Series B Health Care venture fund. Projects completed include: (1) assisted in rebuilding LRP for the fund, (2) rebuilt LRP for one of their portfolio companies, (3) monthly reporting package revamp for the fund
Keyway Real Estate
Vice President, Finance
Oct 2022 - Oct 2023
- Responsible for the overall performance and management of the finance department. Responsible for accounting, financial planning & analysis, strategic finance, corporate development, accounts payable, treasury and investor relations
- Implemented annual departmental budget process aligning business owners to company’s key focus and OKRs. Conducted quarterly reforecasts to ensure proper planning and accountability to fast-paced start-up environment
- Revamped monthly reporting package delivered to CEO/COO in less than 12 BDs showing key financial & operational performance indicators, business unit performance, cash runway scenarios, departmental results, and unit economics
- Carried out increased corporate governance and internal controls, including covenant tracking, cash preservation mentality, working capital efficiencies, favorable vendor negotiations among others.
Chief of Staff to the CFO
Apr 2020 - Jun 2021
- Acted as a trusted advisor to the Chief Financial Officer, helping manage the overall structure and performance of the Finance Department, including Accounting, FP&A , Strategic Finance, Investor Relations and Corporate Development
- Core member Earnings Preparation team, drafting and reviewing investor materials, earnings call script & potential Q&A
- Thought partner to CFO on financial policy decisions, public guidance decisions and board strategy and communications
- Developed and assisted in execution of company-wide capital markets initiatives
- Core team member of an organization that has grown revenue from less than $500M to $6.5BN over 5 years period while delivering over 20 percentage points of operating leverage.
Corporate Development and Strategic Finance
Nov 2017 - Apr 2020
- Worked directly with the executive team on the financial and operational strategy of the business. Responsible for evaluating and executing strategic initiatives including M&A, capital markets decisions, new business initiatives and organic expansion
- Core strategic team member for $450M Initial Public Offering priced in April of 2020
- Negotiated and closed 9 acquisitions, totaling $158M in investment and $460M in revenue
- Core team member responsible for the $400M Series F and $370M Series G private fundraising rounds
- Negotiated and closed $75M Revolving Warehouse Facility with Bulge Bracket Bank
- Created and maintained company’s Long Range Plan model
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly board materials, investor reporting and key partner on 2018 - 2021 Annual Operating Plan processes
Jun 2015 - Sep 2017
- AdvancePierre Foods First Lien Term Loan & IPO
- Bright Scholar Educations IPO
- Term Loan A to JAB Holding Company to acquire Keurig Green Mountain
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.