- Founder Coach
- Customer Discovery
startup CEO & COO; 3x founder & investor; zero-to-one expertise
I have founded and built 3 B2B tech companies, owning all business operations and strategy functions. More specifically, here are some areas that I could add value as a fractional executive:
• Sales: customer discovery, pilot program development, B2B enterprise sales, sales playbook creation, ICP identification, negotiation
• Business Operations: Development of vision, mission and values, goal creation and tracking, recruiting/interviewing/onboarding, internal communications
• Fundraising: Building…
- Business Operations
Founded a Venture Capital firm with ownership over business operations. To date, we've made 6 investments into over-subscribed pre-seed financing rounds.
- Go To Market
- Revenue Operations
- Business Operations
- Business Development
Founded the company in 2015 and, as CEO, built the GTM motion to generate $30mm.
Co-founder and Board Member
Aug 2023 - Jan 2015
A studio of multidisciplinary artists & engineers that conceive, design, and fabricate high-tech art installations.
- Drove digital marketing industry disruption through invention of experiential products with both hardware and software elements.
- Earned “Agency of the Year” recognition from Adweek and Mashable, as well as Cannes Lions, Webby and other awards.
- Signed Fortune 500 & other large clients including Google, Forever 21, Major League Baseball, Conan O’Brien and TNT.
- Grew the company to $5M revenue
- Generated extensive earned media in the mainstream press, including multiple features in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, BBC, CNBC, TechCrunch, The Economist and Wired by designing and operationalizing an internal PR function, and cultivat
- Reimagined the agency business model by creating a lean R&D process, subsidized by clients in exchange for a period of product exclusivity.
- Commercialized the reinvention of Flip-Discs Display technology by driving GTM and sales strategy. Secured 1st $300K sale and 4 other key sales transactions.
Luster (formerly Instaprint)
Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer
Dec 2014 - Jan 2022
We create moments people can't stop talking about.
- Established a growth-oriented business infrastructure and cross-functional, global teams comprised of sales, engineering, customer success, creative, and marketing. Built processes across all functions.
- Grew to $1M revenue within 1 year by personally owning the full-stack sales process (founder-led sales).
- Built the sales org from the ground up. Standardized the sales playbook, developing customer onboarding processes, recruited/hired/trained/managed the sales and customer success teams.
- Built a diverse and distributed team of 70 high-performing employees with great retention and strong culture by designing the recruiting, interviewing and onboarding processes.
- Expanded on-the-ground operations to 35 countries across 6 continents by designing the operational processes for an International Partnership Program.
- Grew the company to $30M in aggregate realized revenue.
- Maintained 75%+ gross operating margins through efficient operational processes, tech stack deployment and supply chain negotiations.
- Owned all financial budgeting, projections and reporting with full P&L accountability to the board.
- Developed a data-driven, in-bound marketing engine that reliably drove hundreds of qualified leads daily with 100x ROI.
- Secured a world-class client base, including Adobe, Absolut, Audi, Disney, IBM, MTV, Nike, NYSE, Red Bull, and Ralph Lauren.
May 2007 - Jul 2009
at goldman sachs, we believe progress is everyone’s business. that’s why we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. founded in 1869, goldman sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. headquartered in new york, we maintain offices in all major financial centers around the world. more about our company can be found at www.goldmansachs.com for insights on developments currently shaping markets, industries and the global economy, subscribe to briefings, a weekly email from goldman sachs. copy and paste this link into your browser to sign up: http://link.gs.com/qxf3
- Inaugural member of the LATAM trading desk’s tech division and helped to launch our office in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Designed and developed risk assessment and trade flow processing systems to support the $3b FICC business.
May 2005 - May 2007
at ibm, work is more than a job - it's a calling: to build. to design. to code. to consult. to think along with clients and sell. to make markets. to invent. to collaborate. not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems. ibm is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. with watson, the ai platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. for more than seven decades, ibm research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. for more information, visit www.ibm.com. this is ibm's official linkedin account and it follows ibm social computing gu
- Employee of IBM’s WebAhead, as internal incubator & skunk-works R&D lab of high-performing, fast-moving developers.
- Ideated, designed and developed productivity and collaboration tools which were deployed to millions of users.
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.