- Talent Leader
- Technical Recruiting
- Talent Acquisition
- Headcount Planning
- Talent Mapping
First Talent Acquisition Hire for Start-Ups | Technical and Biz Ops Recruitment Leader | Ex-Lyft
Seasoned Talent Acquisition Professional, with 12 years of comprehensive experience, with a specialized focus on Recruitment, Leadership, and Data-Driven TA Process & Workflow Design. My skills in Talent Acquisition Strategy and Headcount Planning have consistently enabled organizations to navigate through their growth phases with robust and future-aligned talent pipelines.
Currently serving as a Product Advisor for innovative TA Tech platforms.
- Google Sheets
Hire Quality Episode 1: Recruiting Lessons from Lyft and Beyond With Nate Wylie
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Leader
- TA Strategy
Join host Devyn Mikell and guest Nate Wylie of Infinate Talent, as they discuss the finer points of the candidate experience, the challenges of hiring, and the ever-evolving landscape of recruiting technology. Let Nate’s experience become your valuable insights that can transform your talent acquisition strategies and propel your career forward!
Nate Wylie and Gavin Speirs discuss alignment and collaboration on The Hiring Enablement Podcast
- Talent Acquistion
- Talent Leader
- Candidate Experience
In a fast-changing job market with fierce demand for top talent, alignment and collaboration are vital to prevent costly errors, secure the right hires, and drive organizational success.
For this episode of The Hiring Enablement Podcast, we’re joined by seasoned Talent Acquisition professional, Nate Wylie.
- The impact of hiring alignment
- How hiring alignment has changed along with the ever-changing hiring landscape
- The key elements of collaborative hiring
Aug 2023 - Present
Infinate Talent specializes in all areas of talent acquisition, catering to diverse industries and roles. Whether you're a start-up seeking to build a foundational team or an established organization aiming to make additions to your workforce, we have the resources and know-how to deliver unparalleled results.
- Strategic Talent Advisory & Headcount Planning
- Full Cycle Recruitment - Tech and Biz
- Talent Acquisition Systems and Process Implementation
VP, Talent Acquisition (Head of Talent)
Jan 2023 - Jul 2023
It’s not that we don’t have enough healthy food. It’s that too many Americans can’t access it. Tangelo is a turnkey food benefits solution for government, healthcare, insurers, and employers who want to give their members better access to healthy food.
- Strategic advisor to the Founder, providing recommendations on org design and identifying talent gaps, enabling informed decisions and effective resource allocation; Created hiring prioritization plan and job descriptions
- Sourced, implemented, and configured an applicant tracking system; Enabled the company to post positions externally to 16+ job boards, and create a robust inbound applicant pipeline; Significantly increased hiring velocity and candidate quality
- Recruited Executive Leadership Team Members (SVP, People & Culture and SVP, Finance), Engineering Leaders and additional critical operational hires
- Successfully exited organization and transitioned duties to interim Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Leader - Data Science, Engineering, Global Operations, Growth Analytics and Fleet
Nov 2018 - Feb 2023
Lyft, Inc., headquartered in San Francisco, is a prominent American ridesharing company that connects users with varied transportation options, including drivers, scooters, and bicycles, through its user-friendly mobile app.
- Technical Recruiting Manager - Optimized recruitment via process reviews, initiated data cleanup, delivered key hiring reports, and enhanced team productivity and offer rates through a strategic, data-driven overhaul and continuous feedback
- Recruiting Manager - Optimized recruitment for a 625+ team, managing levels 1-7; enhanced hiring speed and quality with data-driven strategies. Expanded talent acquisition team from 3 to 11, nurturing career growth. In-sourced recruitment, saving ~$170K
- Sr. Recruiter - Built robust relationships with leaders to foresee hiring needs; Advised on hiring strategies to secure top talent and streamlined the offer process with key partners. Led a revamp of the Candidate Experience to ensure excellence
Talent Acquisition Partner - Supply Chain, Ownership Solutions(Aftermarket) & IT
Jul 2016 - Nov 2018
Electrolux Group is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations.
- Partnered with HR & Business Leaders to strategize and expertly fulfill hiring needs, ensuring teams are powered by top-tier talent
- Managed a seamless end-to-end talent acquisition process, from pinpoint sourcing to crafting compelling offers, securing optimal team fits
- Led innovative Talent Acquisition projects & diversity initiatives, while forging strong ties with universities to attract standout candidates
Europa Sports Products
Mar 2014 - Aug 2016
Based in Charlotte, NC, Europa is recognized as the industry leader in the distribution of nutritional supplements, sports drinks and accessories to not only mass market retailers, but also gyms, health food stores and specialty supplement retailers. Europa offers thousands of products and hundreds of brands. Europa's quick and complete deliveries allow businesses to keep "Just in Time" inventory. It's just what businesses need to stay competitive and profitable. Europa is committed to excellence in service, product assortment and customer satisfaction.
- Managed talent acquisition end-to-end, from requisition to onboarding, ensuring seamless integration of new hires into teams
- Collaborated with hiring managers to identify needs, developed recruitment strategies, and reduced reliance on RPO through proactive sourcing
- Organized job fairs, conducted competitive compensation analyses, and implemented an integrated applicant tracking system, enhancing recruitment workflow efficiency
Jun 2013 - Mar 2014
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global technology and consulting firm specializing in Managed Services, Business, Consulting, and IT/Non-IT Staffing Services. DISYS’ Managed Services Provider (MSP) channel comes with a dedicated Centralized Delivery Team that purely focuses on addressing clients’ temporary staffing and Scope of Work needs from new client acquisition to client operations and management, to delivery.
- Led recruitment across various industries, proactively sourcing and placing top-tier candidates, ensuring high-quality, diverse talent placements
- Collaborated with clients to devise targeted recruitment strategies, consistently securing exceptional professionals and fueling organizational growth
Nov 2011 - Jun 2013
Pinnacle Group is a leading provider of information technology and workforce solutions. Pinnacle Group includes Pinnacle Technical Resources, Inc., its flagship information technology staffing and consulting services provider; Pinnacle MSP, a managed services provider; Pinnacle Payrolling, a payrolling and independent contractor compliance provider; Pinnacle Canada, which provides staffing, MSP and payrolling services in Canada.
- Proactively sourced top-tier technical talent via multiple channels, ensuring a steady influx of skilled candidates
- Employed innovative sourcing techniques, maintaining a robust talent pipeline for client access to highly skilled technical candidates
- Conducted meticulous candidate assessments to ensure technical aptitude and cultural fit, optimizing time-to-fill and candidate quality
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.