Explore how a fractional CMO can unlock growth in your business. Dive into the proven benefits and find out how to hire top talent through Go Fractional.
Brandformance Expert with passion for internationalization I Fractional CMO
Carolin is a seasoned builder of brands and teams, for companies big and small. Over the past 18 years, she has led marketing teams to deliver remarkable experiences and create meaningful interactions between brands and people. Carolin has shaped companies expansions to new markets and understands the importance of listening to the customer along the journey. Carolin gets excited about uncovering insights, creating clarity, develop a clear strategy for marketing and media while leaning into the power of storytelling to drive business results.
She thinks beyond silos to combine brand- and performance marketing into one strategy to more effectively reach marketing goals.
The UK's first dog swimming gala is taking place in London this summer | Metro News
Remember when you used to have to go and watch your son/daughter/brother/sister at swimming galas? Absolute bore, right? Imagine though, if they replaced all the kids with dogs? Now we're...
Rover is going global. The Seattle-based pet-sitting marketplace company today announced the launch of its service in the United Kingdom starting this
Fractional Marketing Leader
Mar 2023 - Sep 2023
HUK Autoservice offers car maintenance and repair services. It's part of one of the biggest German insurance companies. The company was built by McKinsey as part of their digital transformation project.
- CAC -60%
- Conversionrate 2x
- Brand Awareness +11pts
- Consideration +7pts
- Development of a marketing strategy and implementation of the recommended actions in order to reach the objectives.
Interim Marketing Director Germany
Dec 2020 - Apr 2022
Squarespace, Inc. is an American website building and hosting company based in New York City. It provides software as a service for website building and hosting, and allows users to use pre-built website templates and drag-and-drop elements to create and modify webpages.
- Launch of the first locally developed multi-channel media campaign with ATL touchpoints
- Launch of Squarespace marketing activities in Germany.
- Development of the marketing strategy, hiring of media- and comms agencies, development of the German brand voice and implementation among all key touchpoints.
Interim Head of Marketing Europe
Dec 2017 - Apr 2019
Rover Group, Inc. is an American company which operates an online marketplace for people to buy and sell pet care services including pet sitting, dog boarding, and dog walking.
- Acquisition of the key competitor "Dogbuddy" - driving the integration of the team and adaptation of the brand
- Roll-out across 8 European countries
- Establishing PR as a growth tactic - global roll-out
- Development of the local marketing strategy in close collaboration with the key US stakeholders.
- Launch of Rover brand in Europe starting with the UK.
- Implementation of Smartling as the company’s localization tool and roll out across 8 languages.
Marketing Lead Germany
Dec 2015 - Nov 2017
Airbnb, Inc. is an American company operating an online marketplace for short- and long-term homestays and experiences.
- Brand awareness of Airbnb tripled within 2 years
- Roll-out of locally developed campaigns on a global level
- Mentoring of the German and European marketing team and part of the local office leadership team
- Launch of Airbnb in Germany, from strategy to implementation.
- Definition of the local adaptation of the target group.
- Led dDevelopment of local campaigns including production and media planning.
Dec 2006 - Nov 2014
Danone S.A. is a French multinational food-products corporation based in Paris. For Danone I worked over 8 years across different divisions - Water and Babyfood - and across different countries - Germany and Mexico.
- Digital transformation of Milupa brand - from only offline to a full digital roll out, including social media and online forums.
- Launch of various product innovations and communication campaigns.
- Turnaround from double digit negative volume growth to +12% in 2014
- Facebook Award 2013
- Leading Carrera Bonafont - World’s biggest free female running event
- Successful launch of “Toma+” app (2012)
- Strategic development and implementation of the innovation pipeline 2012-2015 with cross-functional teams
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.