Explore how a fractional CMO can unlock growth in your business. Dive into the proven benefits and find out how to hire top talent through Go Fractional.
CMO & CDO - Specializing in Scaling Growth to 9 figures for Consumer Brands. Very results oriented.
I am a seasoned executive with decades of experience in CEO, CMO, and CDO roles, guiding companies from startups to those with revenues exceeding $700 million. A serial entrepreneur, I have successfully started multiple businesses, working closely with boards and VCs to navigate diverse stages of growth and development. My foundation in finance, including roles at several hedge funds and accreditations such as an MBA and a CFA, equips me with a comprehensive business perspective. This blend of f…
Drove over 20% growth this year while improving marketing efficiencies 29% at the same time.https://www.brownsshoes.com/en/home
Drove over 20% revenue growth while improving paid marketing efficiencies by 29% for Browns Shoes - one of North America's largest omni-channel fashion and shoe retailers. Built out and led CRM, Digital Product, Ecommerce, Marketing, Merchandising, Acquisition, SEO, and Organic Traffic strategies and teams.
Launched new market verticals at Zola, markedly enhancing Lifetime Value (LTV) and boosting profit margins.https://www.zola.com/wedding-planning/paper
Built out Paper & Invitations and Photo Albums businesses for Zola to acquire customers earlier in the journey and expanded LTV meaningfully while driving margin growth. Nearly doubled annual sales forecasts in each of the first two years of launch. Established product market fit and subsequent full funnel go-to-market strategy.
Co-Founded Mighty Cast. Built out MVP, raised capital, brought new wearable tech products to market.https://montrealgazette.com/business/nex-band-wearable-tech-that-aims-to-charm
Launched The Nex Band - wearable technology for the GenZ demo. Secured $7m in venture and grant financing and scaled large engineering, marketing, digital, sales, and product teams. Brought two products to market winning the CES Innovation Award and being named Engadget's Reader's Choice Award Winner.
Co-Founded and led The Juno Company through sale after 6 years.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiap6_D3G3k
Launched children's media products along with ancillary lines of apparel, plush, toy, publishing, and mobile games. Negotiated and built out nationwide distribution including a store takeover of FAO's famous NY 5th Ave location.
Head of Marketing and Digital
Sep 2022 - Present
Browns is one of North America's largest omni channel fashion and shoe retailers. The company carries brands such as UGG, Doc Marten, Nike, Nike, and Sorel as well as a large line of private label brands.
- Scaled digital revenues by >20% while increasing media efficiency by 29%
- Built out Product, CRM, Performance Media, Acquisition, Marketing, Consumer Insights, and Analytics teams
- Implemented a data-driven and owned marketing strategy enhancing customer LTV by 14%
CMO and CDO
Sep 2021 - Sep 2022
Groupe Dynamite is an omni-channel fast fashion retailer operating under two banners: Garage and Dynamite. The company has over 100 stores in North America and a large digital presence.
- Successfully managed digital transformation for fashion omni-channel brands, commanding a P&L of $200m
- Directed a team of 100+, encompassing Digital Product, Analytics, CRM, E- commerce, Engineering, and Marketing teams
- Launched strategic initiatives for Loyalty and digital personalization, increasing new customer acquisition by 25% and increasing customer lifetime value by 18%
- Streamlined e-commerce efforts, focusing on organic traffic strategies and reducing dependency on paid media channels by 20%
- Worked closely with Board of Directors to help build out presentations to various PE firms
SVP and GM of Commerce
Jun 2017 - Sep 2021
Zola is reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience.
- Led a team of 80 and managed a P&L of over $100m, successfully guiding all revenue-generating verticals to surpass sales targets by 34%
- Spearheaded the creation of two new verticals, Paper and Photo Albums, from the ground up. Exceeded first-year revenue targets by 35% and despite COVID-19 challenges, successfully doubled revenues in the subsequent year
- Worked closely with Board of Directors and Venture Capital partners in formulating quarterly and annual strategic priorities
Mighty Cast, Inc
CEO and Co-Founder
Jun 2011 - May 2017
Mighty Cast was the creator of The Nex Band - wearable technology targeted to the social and gaming Millennial and GenZ demographics.
- Expanded the company to a team of 65, successfully implementing agile methodologies and squad-based structures to enhance efficiency in developing complex hardware, software, and mobile app product lines
- Raised over $7 million through venture financing and government grants, underpinning the company's research, development, and operational capabilities
- Garnered industry acclaim with awards such as the CES Innovation Award and Engadget's Reader's Choice Award, showcasing the company's innovative spirit and potential in the tech industry
The Juno Company
CEO and Co-Founder
Jun 2003 - Jun 2011
The Juno Company creates educational and entertaining content for young children. The company also has a large licensing business and product lines including apparel, plush, toy, publishing, and mobile apps and games.
- Founded The Juno Company (originally Juno Baby) and led it to a successful sale in 2009
- Stayed on post-sale to lead the expansion from the infant market into new pre-school segments, developing diverse product and market verticals
- Produced an array of 10 media titles under the Juno brand, diversifying into apparel, publishing, toys, and mobile games, thereby broadening the company's market reach and product appeal
- Launched 4 mobile games, achieving significant success with 3 titles featured in Apple's Top 10; orchestrated licensing deals and retail distribution strategies, including a high-profile store takeover at FAO Schwarz's flagship 5th Avenue location
- Garnered widespread recognition for excellence, including three Emmy Awards
Various Hedge Funds and Investment Banks
Portfolio Manager and Equity Analyst
Jun 1992 - Jun 2003
Portfolio Manager, SFG Asset Advisors, Senior Equity Analyst
- Philippe Investment Management, Currency Trader, Banque Paribas (Now BNP Paribas)
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.