- Lead Engineer
- Product Strategy
- Fractional CTO
Founded Combo, experienced early stage employee
I am an experienced technical founder, manager, and software engineer that loves to solve challenging problems in creative ways. My last business was a web-based video editor that helped content creators quickly repurpose content for short-form video platforms.
I live in London and enjoy doing pottery in my spare time!
Currently working in the AI space, helping build AI-powered creative tools for kids. I'm open to fractional roles in most spaces where lots of building needs to be done.
- Lead Engineer
Building AI-powered digital toys for young children.
- Phoenix Framework
Combo is a platform that allows content creators to store, edit, and distribute their video content all in one place. After pivoting from another business 2020, we raised $2M USD, grew revenue to $100k+ ARR, over 10,000 MAU and to a team of 6.
- Amazon Web Services
Jul 2020 - May 2023
Combo is a platform that allows content creators to store, edit, and distribute their video content all in one place.
- Designed and built a web-based video editor in React that allowed users to create videos directly in the browser.
- Set up AWS ECS based video rendering pipeline using a shared compute pool to parallelize rendering, processed 1M+ videos from our userbase.
- Hired and managed a team of 3 engineers on top of being an individual contributor.
May 2017 - May 2019
Fintech company that offers managed and self-directed trading, savings accounts, and tax services.
- Early employee that worked on a variety of user facing features such as automated account opening, two-factor authentication, and beneficiary support.
- Served as a technical lead for Wealthsimple Roundup that allowed users to round their purchases to automatically be deposited into investment accounts
- As part of the trading team, helped overhaul trade instruction generation to utilize an event sourcing architecture, reducing system load and execution time by more than 50%.
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.