- Executive Communications
- Social Media
- Media Strategy
- Sustainability Marketing
Strategic Brand and Communications Leader | Ex-StubHub and Wish Executive
Offering over 25 years of experience in strategic communication and brand expertise, I deliver top-tier fractional, consulting, and advisory solutions. My services are crafted to refine your global messaging, steer through brand challenges with finesse, and design robust communication and branding blueprints that fuel growth and market resonance for both burgeoning enterprises and established industry leaders.
IPO Leadership for Wish: I successfully guided Wish through its IPO process, valuing th…
- Google Sheets
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Analytics
E-commerce firm Wish raises $1.1 billion in IPO | Reuters
- Go To Market
- Public Relations
- Corporate communications
E-commerce firm ContextLogic Inc sold shares in its initial public offering (IPO) on Tuesday at $24 apiece, the top of its target range, to raise $1.1 billion, the company said in a statement.
StubHub Social Impact Program
- Brand Strategist
- Public Relations
- Impact lead
- Public Affairs
StubHub launches Rising Stars program to benefit grassroots music education in schools
'Bend It' Like Beckham - 60 Minutes
- Strategic Communications Leader
- Public Relations
Soccer superstar David Beckham talks to CNN's Anderson Cooper about his triumphs and the challenges that lay ahead of him. (This segment first aired March 23, 2008.)
It's all on Wish! - YouTube
- Go To Market
Wish IPO Commercial
Advisor, Strategic Communications
Apr 2023 - Present
A pre-seed, innovative, all-encompassing sports experience App designed to cater to the modern sports fans' every need.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a broad communication strategy to drive user engagement, increase brand visibility, and bolster stakeholder relationships
Nov 2022 - Apr 2023
Sorare's mission is to make crypto fun and accessible for all through fantasy sports providing a platform for trading official digital collectibles and managing virtual teams with NFT cards that fans can collect and trade
- Managed and oversaw global communications and marketing channels including brand, public relations, community and social media.
- Worked closely with the executive team to define and shape the company's core narratives and amplify stories that advanced top-level company goals.
- Leveraged global partnerships with players, teams, and sports leagues to develop content, create activation events, and drive engagement, reach, and press.
- Onboarded agencies across Europe, Asia, and North America to support brand growth objectives. Led crisis communications planning around potential new Web3 legislation
VP, Head of Brand Marketing & Communications
Sep 2018 - Apr 2022
Wish.com is an e-commerce platform that specializes in providing customers with an array of products ranging from gadgets, accessories, and apparel to home goods at highly competitive prices. The platform is known for its direct-to-consumer model that connects buyers with sellers globally, offering a vast selection of products at discounted prices. It utilizes browsing technologies to personalize the shopping experience for users, recommending products based on their browsing and purchasing history. The mission of Wish is to provide an affordable, entertaining mobile shopping experience to billions of consumers around the world.
- Directed marketing functions covering brand, communications, content, design, partnerships, public affairs, SEO, affiliates, influencer, social media, and product marketing for mobile shopping marketplace leader
- Enhanced ROI, steered app installs, sign-ups and user retention by developing a “brandformance” marketing model.
- Analyzed customer behaviors and motivations by capturing actionable data / insights through consumer intelligence and market research.
- Enabled consistent point of view is communicated across all touchpoints by creating brand guidelines and brand messaging. Managed agency relationships, RFPs, contract negotiations, and onboarding process in an effective and efficient manner.
Global Head of Communications
Jan 2010 - Sep 2018
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace striving to bring the joy of live events to fans globally. StubHub emphasizes the ability for fans to engage with tens of thousands of events, ensuring they can participate in the live experiences they are passionate about, with the convenience of buying and selling tickets as desired.
- Facilitated marketing, communications, business development, partnerships, government relations, and market entry for global leader in secondary ticketing.
- Enhanced company reputation and brand awareness by acting as primary company spokesperson.
- Utilized data, research and consumer insights to build and strengthen long-term relationships with global consumer, technology, sports, lifestyle, entertainment, and business media.
- . Managed crisis communications for sensitive situations, covering layoffs, lawsuits, site outages, customer service errors, and marketplace dynamics.
- Increased alignment with the sports and music industries; enhanced the positive profile of StubHub in local communities, and contributed to double-digit growth in customer satisfaction by establishing a Global CSR program
- Led company ‘all hands’ and executive communications as well as engaged with eBay investor relations on quarterly financial results and earnings scripts.
Rogers & Cowan
Director, Consumer, Sports & Entertainment
Jan 2005 - Jan 2010
Rogers & Cowan is a global marketing and public relations agency that operates as a division of the Interpublic Group of Companies.
- Led practice with “agency of record” clients, including NASCAR, David Beckham, The PGA TOUR, Wheaties, Captain Morgan, Smirnoff, NTRA, Hennessy, Dos Equis, NHL, NBC Sports, Fisker Automotive, LPGA, MLB, and Coca-Cola.
- Created and implemented comprehensive publicity plan for the launch of Wheaties FUEL, the first new Wheaties cereal introduction in 85 years.
- Oversaw David Beckham's publicity and brand for three years when he moved to the U.S., including interests across all sponsors and stakeholders, such as LA Galaxy, Adidas, Motorola, Sharpie, Pepsi, GO3, AEG, 19 Entertainment, and CAA.
- Created PR strategy for the launch of “Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby,” resulting in the second biggest non-sequel comedy opening of all time.
- Formulated communications strategy surrounding NASCAR television rights renewal resulting in landmark deal for 8 years and 4.5 billion dollars.
- Steered publicity strategy for the Fisker Karma launch resulting in more than 1K stories, 15B media impressions, completion of the company’s Series C financing, and a sellout of the initial order of the car.
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.