- Fractional Partnerships
- Fractional Business Development
- Go-To-Market Strategies & Implementation
Product-led partnerships leader | Ex-Cisco, Slido, On Deck
I'm a full-stack leader and builder, having operated as an early employee, executive, and early-stage founder. I joined Slido in 2016, as the first business hire working directly with the founders. I led Product, Partnerships, and GTM at Slido through 10X growth in employees, customers, and revenue, leading to an exit to Cisco in 2021. Following the acquisition, I joined Webex to help scale their collaboration app ecosystem, working across platform, developer experience, and business development. I was the founder of a conversational AI startup Sure, and also worked at On Deck on taking brand new products from 0 to 1.
- Microsoft Excel
Partnering with big tech as a startup
Two principles that helped Slido launch a successful partnership with Google.
Head of New Products
Jan 2022 - May 2022
Where top tech talent goes to explore what’s next.
- Took On Deck Radar from idea to launch
Platform Partnerships & Ecosystem Leader
Jan 2021 - Jan 2022
Leading provider of cloud-based collaboration solutions.
- Commercial leader for Webex’s new developer platform
- Closed Tier 1 deals including Notion, Airtable, and Snap
VP Partnerships & Product
Jan 2016 - Jan 2022
Top-rated Q&A and polling platform for live, virtual and hybrid meetings and events.
- Built a global partnerships team and led efforts across product partnerships, channel and GTM
- Owned deals and strategic alliances with Google, Microsoft, Slack, and Zoom
- Working with Slido's largest enterprise customers as GM, Americas
- Slido was acquired by Cisco in May 2021
Co-founder & CEO
Sep 2015 - Sep 2017
Chatbot that curates the most Instagrammed food and drink spots around you.
- Responsible for business development and fundraising
- Raised seed round from Just Eat Ventures
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.