- Fractional Marketing Director
- Marketing Consultant
Driven by passion, grounded in strategy
I'm a multi-hyphenate marketer with a decade of experience working with brands across health & wellness, fashion, beauty, luxury and lifestyle sectors. With experience in-house at a high-growth start-up, Pvolve (where I was the second team member) to leading campaigns for various brands (LVMH, CHANEL, Apple, Mercedes, L’Oreal, Chantecaille to name a few) at Vogue and working directly with the client (LAGOS, TheRealReal, Aether, Kenneth Cole) at a small advertising agency, I bring a unique pe…
Director of Brand Strategy and Marketing
Apr 2018 - Jun 2023
Pvolve is a science-led fitness method that pairs low-impact functional movement and patented resistance equipment to strengthen, sculpt and restore the body without the wear and tear of high-impact exercise. Rooted in expertise and guided by its Clinical Advisory Board and certified trainers, Pvolve promises to help you break a sweat, but not your body.
- Drove a 125% increase in overall revenue and a 73% renewal rate through successful cross-channel marketing initiatives.
- Spearheaded re-branding efforts, collaborating with founder and creative team to establish an aesthetic and tonality that aligned with the brand's ethos and mission, generating five dedicated press pieces during the launch week and an 8% immediate increase in conversion rate.
- Attained 61% increase in sign-ups within first two weeks of launch of first-to-market cycle synching program as part of marketplace repositioning around women’s health, obtaining 2x surge in cross-channel engagement.
- Successfully repositioned the brand's core message in the marketplace from a vanity-focused workout to an intelligent fitness method that supports your body inside and out
Dec 2015 - Apr 2019
For 118 years, Vogue has been America’s cultural barometer, putting fashion in the context of the larger world we live in- how we dress, live, socialize; what we eat, listen to, watch; who leads and inspires us.
- Elevated revenue for account list across Fashion, Beauty, Technology and Lifestyle verticals up to 43% year over year
- Created and optimized integrated campaigns in collaboration with sales, editorial, and creative teams by leveraging insights and metrics to measure brand awareness, engagement, and conversion performance.
- Analyzed campaign performance metrics to identify actionable insights and opportunities for improvement, while guiding development of future marketing tactics, creative concepts, and budget allocation.
Digital Sales Planner
Jul 2014 - Dec 2015
MODCO stands for My Own Damn Company. MODCo doesn't just buy media, they help clients invest in a positive return. MODCo's enjoyed helping build billion dollar brands for over three decades.
- Collaborated with team to support the planning and execution of brand and performance campaigns across various digital and social platforms, including conducting research and analysis, identifying target audiences, and developing effective messaging and creative concepts.
- Developed comprehensive brand strategy, marketing insights, creative concepts, and budget recommendations aligned with client's objectives, historical performance, and competitive landscape.
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.