Learn how a data science executive thinks about building scalable data systems at startups.
Fractional CISO, with extensive Cybersecurity, Technology and M&A experience.
I have over 20 years of experience in companies ranging from Google, Twitter, JP Morgan Chase and Deloitte. I have integrated numerous startups after acquisition and have performed diligence for nearly 100 deals. I am a dual British and US citizen and have been working with clients in the US, UK, EU and Israel.
Worked with numerous acquisitions to transform their cybersecurity posture rapidly and economically.
- Led the Security and Privacy M&A "Horizontals" team, revolutionizing processes and controls for numerous acquisitions, ensuring swift and scalable risk identification and mitigation.
- Initiated and developed rapid security integration strategies for new acquisitions, facilitating seamless transitions into Google's core infrastructure.
- Reorganized a team of Cyber Security and M&A TPMs, overseeing budgeting, planning, and tooling, significantly enhancing team efficiency and project success rates.
Google Cloud Platform:
- Co-TPM lead of 60 Software Engineers and 20 UX professionals, implementing operational improvements and accelerating project delivery for 14 Google Cloud Platform products.
- Led cross-functional engineering projects, markedly improving security and resilience within Google and the Google Cloud Platform.
Director Security Engineering
Apr 2021 - Apr 2022
X formerly known as Twitter. A major social media platform.
- Designed and implemented cybersecurity risk and issue remediation strategy, reducing cybersecurity issues
- Worked with legal, regulators and other stakeholders on the Twitter FTC consent order
- Performed cybersecurity diligence on acquisitions.
- Worked on Twitter's divestiture and sale of MoPub
Technical Program Manager (Security, Mergers and Acquisitions)
May 2018 - Apr 2021
Leading Search, Cloud Platform, Internet, and Technology Company
- Performed numerous security reviews and integrations on acquired companies
- Designed playbooks and scripts for security remediation programs
- TPM for Google Cloud storage and database products, including GCS, BigQuery, Cloud Spanner and GCP storage transfer service
JP Morgan Chase
Apr 2014 - May 2018
A major financial services company and the largest bank in the United States of America
- Performed 3rd Party Security reviews of major cloud companies including Google, Microsoft and Amazon
- Performed cyber regulatory response for numerous regulators in the US, UK, APAC and EU
- Designed the internal and external cloud cyber controls framework
Oct 2006 - Oct 2012
Major British and Global Bank
- Technical Lead for the Technology and Cyber Audit team
Jul 2002 - Oct 2006
Big 4 consulting firm
- Ethical Hacking and Penetration testing
- Internal Audit
- External Audit
- Technology Consulting
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.