Customer Success leader, frm. Google, Amazon
Data-driven ad tech professional with 15+ years in leading and scaling customer success teams at Google and Amazon. Proven track record in onboarding new clients driving revenue growth and incubating MVP products.
Co-founded a venture empowering SMB advertisers with emerging ad solutionshttps://www.amazon.com/
At Amazon, I co-founded an internal venture empowering local advertisers with emerging ad solutions; grew revenue from $0 to $100M+ ARR, focusing on Amazon Ads and CTV (Prime Video, Freevee, Twitch).
Crafted bespoke partnerships with demand aggregators supporting the launch of new Sponsored Ads products and reaching new SMB non endemic advertisers
Successfully forged valuable partnerships with measurement and audience partners to strengthen Amazon's ad-tech offerings:
- Collaborated with third-party tech companies, leading to the development of a unified measurement system encompassing all channels, including Prime Video and Amazon Alexa.
- Leveraged foot-fall traffic data from geo-localization providers, empowering Amazon's bidder to optimize against offline metrics for enhanced performance.
Market development and support for new ads productshttps://admanager.google.com/home/success-stories/case-study-priceline-increases-roi-in-mobile-world/
At Google, I oversaw a project focused on empowering publishers and retail media networks to effectively monetize their first-party audiences.
Working with product, we developed a solution leveraging first party data audience retargeting solution off-site, enabling clients to significantly increase their "monetizable" impressions.
Beyond enhancing product vision, I also actively drove new market development and I played a pivotal role in educating other sellers and implementing a comprehensive go-to-market strategy.
Impact: My contributions were crucial in expanding Google's reach into a new segment of partners, encompassing both strategic planning and successful product launch. My team successfully procured and managed over 20 publishers and retail media networks, including Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Expedia, Priceline, The New York Times, and The Washington Post. Our efforts resulted in remarkable revenue growth, generating over $700 million in net new revenue within a span of just four years.
Advanced YouTube measurement with privacy preserving technologieshttps://blog.google/products/ads-commerce/privacy-centric-measurement-youtube/
At Google, I led a critical initiative to transition YouTube 3rd party measurement integrations away from ad tags/pixels which shared privacy sensitive data to a new integration model based on Google Cloud.
My role in the project was to work with all the internal stakeholders in undertaking the technical aspect of the integration, translating that into the terms sheet and ultimately make sure we had a successful launch of this new cookie-less solution in the market
- Contributed to the launch of a new privacy-safe measurement solution in the market, ensuring compliance with evolving privacy regulations.
- Secured partner agreement on new terms and successfully signed new contracts, leading to an increase in revenue for our cloud team.
- This migration was instrumental in achieving a top OKR for the Ads organization, with an estimated revenue influence of ~$3 billion per year on YouTube alone.
Built a channel partner program to support increased clients demandhttps://enterprisemarketingportal.google/work-with-partners
At Google, as programmatic advertising demands soared, we necessitated a new channel to cater to the needs of smaller clients. I collaborated closely with executives to delineate the vision and strategy for driving revenue with mid-market clients by establishing a partner ecosystem.
Impact: As a thought leader, I aligned internal sales efforts to guarantee sustainable sales behaviors and comprehensive coverage across thousands of end clients.
Within weeks, I had instituted processes, built a reliable pipeline, and educated internal sales teams on effective collaboration with service partners. I implemented a salesforce pipeline, a system for sharing inbound leads with our partner, and a revenue tracking dashboard for the leadership team.
Jul 2021 - Oct 2023
- Co-founded a venture empowering SMB advertisers with emerging ad solutions; grew revenue from $0 to $100M+ ARR, focusing on Amazon Ads and CTV (Prime Video, Freevee, Twitch)
- Successfully negotiated high-value partnerships with measurement and audience partners, contributing to high 8-figure incremental ARR, with a focus on CTV
- Crafted bespoke partnerships with demand aggregators supporting the launch of new Sponsored Ads products and reaching new SMB non endemic advertisers
Sales and Account Management
Jun 2010 - Jul 2021
- Led international expansion of Google’s DSP (DV360) campaign management and ad operations by hiring and managing a 50+ FTE offshore team
- Drove product vision and new market development for audience extension; activated over 40 publishers and retail media companies to monetize audiences via Google AdTech, achieving remarkable growth from $10M to $300M+ ARR in less than 3 years
- Spearheaded the launch and scaling of DoubleClick’s partners program
- Influenced $7B in search and commerce ad spend through partnerships with API developers and demand aggregators
- Elevated global adoption of Google Analytics through a strategic partnership with Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.