- Fractional CPO
- Product Lead
I excel at orchestrating flawless client experiences that delight clients, foster loyalty, and fuel growth
With 25+ years of experience, I'm a hands-on Product/CX leader, who enjoys untangling complex problems, to build excellent, world-class client experiences. I've worked with a range of product and tech teams, from Fortune 500 companies to small start-ups, to successfully launch products across a host of industries. From driving early definition sessions, to formulating technical solutions, through delivery, the entire process is energizing and rewarding, and I learn something new each time.
BetterVet, Mobile Veterinary Services
- Client Experience
- Product Strategy
- Product Management
- Product Marketing
- Roadmap Planning
- Team Building
- Demand Generation
BetterVet is a nation-wide mobile veterinary practice, providing a wide range of services including in-home care, and virtual consultations. Recruited by the founders, I was directly responsible for launching BetterVet's full product and technology platform, the underlying foundation of the company's unique business model. As a hands-on leader, I drove the strategy, market research, and full product life cycles of unique digital products, including booking appointments, patient medical records, subscription models, and referral programs. As part of the company's executive group, I provided leadership and guidance to the product and technical team, recruiting, managing, and mentoring members across multiple locations (US/Argentina/Israel), fostering a collaborative and innovative environment.
- React Native
- Headless CMS
- Customer Touchpoint Mapping
- Mobile Strategies
- Technology Strategy
- Data-driven Solutions
- Client Experience
TangoModem began as a boutique, near-shore agency, specializing in bringing the ideas of entrepreneurs and start-ups to life. A critical component to our success was our ability to treat Data like a product, utilizing it across multiple channels (mobile, web, marketing etc.) in order to support a full range of products and client experiences.
As Head of Global Operations, I helped grow the agency's capabilities beyond the 30+ technology resources located in Argentina, and Canada to include Product Management, and UI/UX Design. Over 9+ years, we achieved ~20% YoY revenue growth and expanded client roster to included unique products and applications for SAP, Diageo, and AXA Equitable.
- React Native
VP of Client Experience
Sep 2022 - May 2023
BetterVet is a full-service digital veterinary practice offering a wide range of services including in-home appointments, virtual consultations, and other services. During this time: Collaborated with C-Suite to establish a transformative role for the Client Experience (CX) team at BetterVet. Successfully implemented initiatives enhancing internal communication, operations, and service quality across digital touchpoints. Led 18 member cross-functional staff of CX leaders and liaisons directly under the COO/President's supervision.
- Strategized, planned, and implemented major overhaul in Client and Care Liaison roles
- Implemented new Account Activation procedures, increasing conversions by 40%
- Developed, trained, and implemented major operational changes across multi-disciplinary teams, which dramatically improved Care Team support in the field
- Led consolidation of multiple feedback channels allowing BetterVet to improve Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction and Customer Effort, critical KPIs for our investors
VP of Product & Technology
Dec 2020 - Sep 2022
Recruited by founders to launch BetterVet's technology platform, supporting 30 markets, 50 care teams, and 20K monthly clients. Drove strategy, research, and life cycles of digital products, leading a diverse team of fifteen-plus members across multiple global locations. Fostered collaboration and innovation with marketing, growth, and medical leadership teams.
- Led cross-functional teams to develop the MVP in eight weeks utilizing SCRUM methodologies
- Championed the second generation release increasing bookings by 150% and revenues to ~$1M per month by scaling the platform and product offerings
- Conquered one of the company’s largest logistical problems, created BetterVet’s unique Routing System (patent pending), increasing allowable visits and average revenue by 50% in many cities
Head of Global Operations
Sep 2011 - Dec 2020
Product & Technology consulting firm which created and supported Customer Experiences by unlocking data across organizational silos and developing mobile and web-based solutions.
- As a senior leader, spearheaded US business development, expanded workforce in Jordan and Canada, and enhanced competitive advantage through Cloud, SaaS, and Enterprise solutions. Achieved ~20% YoY revenue growth and expanded client roster. Managed a global team of 30+ direct reports and technical engineers.
- Achieved +15% y/y growth rate with repeat customers by repeatedly delivering quality
- Increased client retention rate from 75% to 95% during the first two years while simultaneously increasing revenues with new clients and services
- Instituted PMP-based processes, and improved Quality Assurance standards, resulting in a 27% reduction in bug reporting across key client projects
- Built the agency’s Headless CMS tool, which supported multiple web, mobile, and IoT initiatives
VP of Project Management
Feb 2009 - Sep 2011
Mediatavern is a marketing agency, with a passion and expertise center on creating original presentations to help shape their client’s narrative into a meaningful visual story. They offer a multitude of services to meet their clients’ needs, providing fast, top-quality print and digital marketing solutions. Their client roster includes Unilever, JP Morgan, UnitedHealthcare, Yahoo!, Empower Retirement, Time Inc., and Advertising Week.
- Established, developed, and led the Digital Team, which included full staff of design, development, and project management, overseeing all digital projects; Supervised relationships for all digital-based clients; Secured the company’s largest client and development build (JP Morgan) driving the program from new business pitch through successful delivery.
Senior Project Manager
Sep 2007 - Feb 2009
One of the first product and content-focused digital agencies, The Wonderfactory worked with Fortune 500 companies to build digital products and integrations to support new publishing and advertising models.
- Drove account and program management responsibilities for the agency's largest client, exceeding the agency’s goals of quality and financial profitability. Instituted quality improvements to deliverables, including client communications, which resulted in a +25% revenue increase within the first six months.
VP of Production
Sep 2004 - Sep 2007
Ryan Partnership was the largest independent marketing services company in the U.S., focused on relationship marketing, connecting with people in meaningful ways that help clients build brand value and drive transactions. Before being purchased by Epsilon, they had seven offices with over 650 employees across the U.S.
- Led a 15-member team, fostering growth through mentorship and effective management. Implemented resource allocation strategies, optimizing utilization rates by 90% and reducing outsourcing expenses. Streamlined processes, improving project efficiency, on-time delivery, and exceeding quality standards.
Multiple Product-related Roles
Apr 1996 - Sep 2004
Modem Media was the first Interactive Marketing firm. Starting 1987, they helped many of the world's largest companies including Delta Air Lines, General Motors, IBM, and AT&T. The company invented many of the digital strategies that are the foundation of digital product development in use today: pioneered the integration of e-commerce with existing database systems; the first to place web-based ads; the first to introduce digital ad-measurement and tracking models.
- Managed large, highly scalable teams to implement dynamic websites and applications; Drove strategic concept development and requirements gathering; Named Global Production Lead on the largest contract in the agency's history, leading a 20-person global team from the UK, Germany, and the US.
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.