Linda Walubengo, MPH
Seasoned DEI Leader with over a decade of experience curating strategic and successful inclusive programs for Meta, LinkedIn and multiple startups.
Linda is an inclusion consultant who brings a diverse wealth of experience and knowledge in DEI and Workforce Development. Born and raised in Kenya, Linda has curated programming for LinkedIn, Meta, University of Phoenix and multiple startups plus non-profit organizations both locally and globally. She has had the experience of influencing and coaching C-Suite leaders and advising inclusive product development lifecycles for LinkedIn, Instagram, WhatsApp and currently AirCapture.
- Google Analytics
Diversity and Inclusion Consultant | Elev8 Consulting Services
- Founding Team
- Go To Market
- Diversity & Inclusion
- People Operations
Elev8 Consulting Services is a leading diversity and inclusion consultant providing innovative solutions for organizations looking to build inclusive cultures.
- Google Analytics
Inclusion & Culture Operations
Jan 2023 - Present
A rocket company at the core, Relativity Space is on a mission to become the next great commercial launch company
- Defined the strategic inclusion goal that shaped Relativity Space’s inclusive culture, how the company addresses social issues, responds to ethical investigations and ensures a sense of belonging for all.
Nov 2022 - Present
AirCapture builds, operates and maintains direct air capture systems that harvest CO2 directly from the atmosphere or concentrated streams of CO2 , then make it available to companies for use in their daily operations using a CO2 as a Service model.
- Advising on strategic workforce planning, DEI and other integrated strategies that align the workforce and the business.
Jun 2021 - Jan 2023
- Develop programs that bring the voice of the community into our product development process from a global perspective. Built Global product teams and programming leading to the launch of new product experimentation strategies across the company.
Inclusion Program Management
Sep 2019 - Jun 2021
- Subject matter expert for inclusive engineering hiring processes and owner of the overall inclusive engineering hiring program governance.
San Francisco AIDS Foundation
Senior Director, Program Administration and Operations
Sep 2018 - Sep 2019
- Provided strategic guidance and oversight in the development and implementation of agency-wide programs and served as a thought partner to executive-level leaders to solve problems, drive program growth and promote diversity initiatives.
Associate Division Director, Program Operations
Jul 2016 - Sep 2018
- Created innovative solutions to strengthen diversity, inclusion and cultural competencies across the organization by interfacing with executives to influence training, policies and processes that support an inclusive work environment.
Larkin Street Youth Services
Director of Program Operations
Jun 2013 - Jul 2016
- Partnered with HR to increase the hiring and promotion of diverse staff through job fairs, increased supervision efforts and focus on DEI efforts to improve staff morale agency wide. Recognized for the high number of successful internal diverse promotions
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.