- Head of People
- Chief People Officer
- Fractional Chief Experience Officer
- Fractional Head of People
- Thought Leadership
Transformative, progressive, customer-first HR leader with experience growing world-class organizations ranging from small-but-mighty start-ups to large enterprises.
Born and raised in the SF Bay Area, I'm an original digital and diversity native. I am passionate about supporting leaders in doing their best work, and having the maximum impact on their organizations. I seek out partnerships with folks that want to create a compelling and welcoming workplace culture for all.
I am a progressive thinker, willing to take risks, move fast, and build trust within a team. Hire me if you want the unvarnished truth - even when you need it most - delivered with tact, ca…
Vice President of Human Resources
Feb 2022 - Present
Leading the employee experience/HR team to create and maintain a vibrant, welcoming culture for all as we grow, scale, and mature our business.
- Partnering with CEO and co-founder to ensure proper scaling, prioritization of HR and other corporate initiatives, and ensure our culture remains vibrant and welcoming to all. Rebuilt HR tech stack for greater integration, efficiency, and data privacy.
Senior People Parnter
Nov 2019 - Feb 2022
Served as senior HR partner to GM of the Google Cloud Security Products Organization, a fast-growing, high entrepreneurial org that has significantly contributed to Cloud's profits since its inception.
- Partnered with newly-hired VP/GM to build his leadership team, establish and cascade organizational priorities, and launch a ton of workplace initiatives such as DEI for all, quarterly virtual rumbles, among others.
Director, Head of Human Resources
Jul 2017 - Nov 2019
As first HR leader in the company, I grew the function while building a highly welcoming, diverse, and totally distributed workforce. I was employee number 50 when I joined, and when I left we had just under 300 people globally.
- Launched wide array of DEI programs
- Launched comprehensive manager development programming
- Introduced coaching program for all employees
- Opened office in Denver, Chicago, Tokyo, Dublin, and Boston
- Rebuilt the HR tech stack to move off PEO and create sustainable HR operations
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.