Ella Saunders Crivello
- Fractional Growth
- Impact lead
15+ yrs of experience social impact strategy, fundraising, global partnerships, including 8+ yrs in management & 2+ yrs as a mom
With 15+ years experience at Clinton Global Initiative, TED, in the early stage VC tech sector and most recently at a leading Social Impact agency, she unlocks strategic partnerships and impact program development to bridge the gap between good intentions and measurable action.
What others say about me:
Ella Saunders Crivellohttps://www.ellasaunderscrivello.com/about
Social impact leader at intersection of strategic partnerships, creative storytelling & global experiences
15+ yrs; 8+ yrs managing teams, 2+ yrs as a mom
NYU, Stern School of Business
Executive Education Certificate
Jan 2023 - May 2023
- Completed 14-week course which provides participants with the ability to help their business be a force for change through ESG (environment, social, and governance) investing, sustainable supply chain management, employee and consumer engagement, sustainability marketing, and more. With companies facing greater demands for transparency, societal challenges such as poverty and inequity as well as natural resource constraints like less available water and a warmer climate, these skills are critical to the future of business and society.
Director of Partnerships
Jun 2021 - Jun 2023
B Corp® social impact agency & consultancy for purpose-driven organizations
- Reporting to CEO, President, lead first ever sales team and scaled YoY growth by 60% with strategic partnership development
- Built new business channel for first outbound campaign program from scratch reaching 3K impact focused leads in first 8 months
- Looking at systems across Racial Justice, Climate Change, Health Equity & Education maintained 50/+% win rate for business.
- Cultivated, led development of brand ID/positioning, integrated campaign, VIP engagement, & PR/Comms new business for 30+ orgs e.g. Environmental Defense Fund, ACLU, Color of Change, Kapor Capital, NAACP, Sephora, etc.
Head of Impact & Partner Success
Oct 2019 - Jun 2021
B Corp® SaaS FinTech that helps borrowers simplify, save on student debt.
- Reporting to Founder/CEO, lead direction, strategy and E2E sales and management of entire B2B2C partnerships model, leading program and external engagement from 0 to 28 partners e.g. American Federation of Teachers, MassMutual
- Mapped strategy and led implementation of social impact framework to align with company KPIs. Authored first webinar and white paper content to surface unequal impact debt has on female, BIPOC, veteran, LGBTQ+ communities.
- Launched, scaled and reported on the effectiveness of programs with cross funct. teams incl. Product, Data, Legal, Marketing, Operations and Policy. Led B Corp® certification and BBB process to completion strengthening brand reputation.
Director of Partnerships
Feb 2018 - Oct 2019
Company Ventures is a NYC-based, seed-stage venture firm.
- Reporting to CEO, oversaw 25 corporate and social impact partnerships strategy and execution growing revenue by over 50% e.g. Amazon, Mastercard, JetBlue, Bose. Advised executives and managed Social Impact program to ensure that the next generation of tech startups e.g. AI, Bitcoin, CleanTech, et.al to build inclusive, diverse, sustainable workplaces & workforces
Senior Program Manager
Oct 2012 - Feb 2018
Nonprofit devoted to spreading impactful idea
- I was promoted 4 times in first 4 years leading partnerships for 20+ accounts e.g. Delta, Ford Foundation, Google, Walmart
- During my tenure as Senior Program Manager I developed and led a brand marketing partnerships program, TED Institute.
- Scaled global program from inception to become the highest revenue generating initiative at TED $10M+ where recurring partner funds sponsored the nonprofits’ cross functional programs e.g. TED Education, TEDx, TED Fellows.
- In my two years leading the program, we curated 320 TED Talks from 22 global Events, 92M views, 900M impressions and Speakers from 22 countries in front of 5200+ attendees and 43K livestream viewers e.g. IBM, BCG, UPS, Unilever.
Micro Investment Consultancy Services
Jun 2012 - Jul 2012
Lagos based social enterprise dedicated to eradicating poverty in Africa
Clinton Global Initiative
Jan 2011 - Sep 2012
Creating a community of doers who are taking action on the world’s most pressing challenges, together
NYU, Gallatin School of Individualized Study
BA, Magna Cum Laude
Jan 2010 - May 2012
Gallatin students develop individualized concentrations under the guidance of the School’s advisers, take core courses within Gallatin as well as courses in the other Schools of NYU, expand their knowledge by pursuing global study opportunities, cultivate experiential and self-directed educational opportunities outside of the classroom, engage with civic life both on campus and in greater New York City, and draw together all that they have learned in the senior colloquium, a final oral examination.
- Thesis: “The Politics of NGO’s: When good intentions are not enough”, Founder’s Day Scholar, Dean’s List
Jun 2009 - Dec 2010
Global nonprofit organization on a mission to end the water crisis
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.