Arielle Evans Karsch
- Fractional Supply Chain Expert
Operations & Supply Chain Consultant
Arielle has vast experience helping companies build out and optimize their supply chain networks. She has worked at Away, Blue Apron and McMaster-Carr running their daily operations and transforming their internal workflows. She most recently worked at Away as their Director of Operational Excellence where she led their daily fulfillment and transportation operations, project managed 3PL implementations and built out order management workflows for an ERP implementation. Since 2019, Arielle has w…
UK and Canada 3PL Search
- Reverse Logistics
- Freelance Project Manager
Led RFP for 3PL search for CPG company based in the US and looking to expand into Canada and the UK
Aug 2019 - Present
Operations and Supply Chain Consulting
- Supply Chain Operations Expert
- Managing all implementation of new 3PLs including leading RFP processes for new 3PL partners, migrating complete operations between 3PLs, and improving relationships with current 3PL partners.
- Completing network studies to determine proper fulfillment and transportation footprint, both domestically and internationally.
- Operational process improvement within organizations including building out proper reporting dashboards, streamlining SOPs, increasing productivity, identifying, and reducing bottlenecks, and optimizing communication within teams and cross-functionally.
Director of Operational Excellence
Nov 2017 - Oct 2020
Luggage and travel accessories retailer
- Oversaw daily operations for US and international fulfillment and transportation operations
- Led process to open four new 3PL locations
Operations Manager, Systems and Technology
Jul 2016 - Oct 2017
Meal kit company
- Developed, deployed, and managed operational process improvements for Blue Apron fulfillment centers to optimize costs, streamline process flow, and improve OTIF nationwide.
- Worked with Product and Engineering teams to scope, develop, and launch internal WMS tools primarily focused on fulfillment receiving, inventory control, and manufacturing. Led teams through software spec process, user acceptance testing, and fulfillment center training, and integration.
Supervisor, Warehouse Operations
May 2015 - Jul 2016
Industrial supplies company
- Coordinated and managed daily operations of receiving and returns department consisting of 50 employees who were responsible for verifying material received from suppliers and sending it to inventory.
- Solved complex customer order and supplier problems and provided feedback to responsible employees if necessary.
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.