- Head of Product
- Product Leader
- Fractional Product Leader
- Generative AI
Hello! I'm a product leader focused on building AI Products from 0 to 1 to scale.
I'm a technical, hands-on PM who has been focused on building and scaling AI products for the last 7 years. I've worked with some of the largest commercial customers such as Whole Foods, Vodafone, Nike, and Outerwall. More recently, I've been building Generative AI products for various government agencies.
I'm currently working on a few personal projects in the Gen AI space focused on leveraging LLMs to make financial processes more conversational.
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Sheets
Machine Learning Platform
- User Testing
- User Research
- User Interface Design
- User Experience
Built ML Platform from inception to launch to scale with billions of predictions across commercial and government customers. Worked with Google's co-creator of Kubeflow to build a scalable, end to end, training and serving platform for SLMs and LLMs
AI enhanced Photos On The Huawei Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro With The New Kirin 970 Chip
- User Interface Design
- Market Analysis
- A/B Testing
Leveraging the Neurala Platform which we built from inception to launch, we built a 10-class semantic segmentation model to help enhance photo quality across 17M+ devices
- Google Analytics
Labor & Expense Planning In The Cloud
- Financial Model
- Labor and expense planning
- Budgeting and Planning
- Corporate FP&A
Built a customizable, Labor & Expense planning application in the cloud to replace Excel for FP&A personas. Flagship customer was Whole Foods
- Apache Spark
Staff Product Manager
Oct 2020 - Present
Global Product Lead for Machine Learning Platform, Security, and Devops
- Global Product lead responsible for enterprise product security across Product and Engineering teams to help work towards FedRamp, ISO 27001, and ISO 27002 compliance
- Oversaw the building and scaling of the ML Platform supporting Generative AI/ Large Language Models and delivering billions of predictions across National Security and Commercial business units
- Led Product roadmap and strategy for Core, Data Ingest, and ML Platform teams with an overarching strategy to build scalable infrastructure ingesting millions of documents containing unstructured data from various sources and producing intelligent, actio
- Created, implemented, and oversaw product strategy and operating framework related to DevSecOps teams leading to higher customer satisfaction
Director, Product Management
Apr 2017 - May 2019
Led the product management organization responsible for defining product strategy and roadmap for Neurala Brain Builder, a deep learning platform that allows enterprises across the globe to create custom computer vision solutions.
- Led the organization through a pivot from a services heavy business model to a product-centric business model leading to $18M+ revenue growth
- Developed products for a top 3 mobile phone manufacturer impacting 17M+ consumers globally
Partner Product and Solutions Manager
Jan 2017 - May 2017
- PM responsible for working with Tier 1 customers
Senior Product Manager, Packaged Applications
Jun 2013 - Nov 2016
Tidemark is Redwood City-based and funded by Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Tenaya Capital, TrueBridge Capital, and SVB. Tidemarks' Enterprise Performance Management platform extends planning & analytic applications beyond Corporate Finance to engage all business users across the organization. Packaged Applications Product Management delivered customer-facing turn-key business applications based on extensive end-user research and investigation. Achieved product market fit growing product adoption and fueling the go-to-market strategy.
- Owned product roadmap, vision, and go-to-market strategy for Labor & Expense products reducing deployment times by up to 30%
- Lead PM responsible for overseeing successful implementation efforts for key multi-million dollar ARR contracts
Jun 2011 - Jun 2013
Delivering consulting services with SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC) focused on financial consolidation, budgeting and planning, reporting, and analytics.
- Founded Edgewire Group with the vision of becoming the leading SAP BPC boutique consultancy for Fortune 500 organizations
- Architected complex, scalable financial solutions while managing tight client budgets and constraints which led the organization to become revenue and cash flow positive in the first two year
Dell, Rackspace, HCL-Axon
May 2005 - Jun 2011
- Led multiple enterprise engagements across various industries
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.