Here’s a definitive list of 50 interview questions to ask CFOs to gauge their financial acumen, strategic thinking, leadership qualities, and other essential aspects.
Founded Dolphin AI, VP of Product at Covalto, experienced VC investor
Former founder, PM, and experienced venture investor. Previously in investment banking and capital markets. Self-taught coder. New York native.
Jun 2015 - Present
Dolphin AI is an applied computer vision company that leverages advanced image analytics for the Property & Casualty Insurance industry.
- Partnered with multiple Fortune 200 P&C Insurance companies
- Launched a web app with integrated computer vision models to handle over five million images
- Defined company Product and GTM strategy
VP of Product
Dec 2018 - Nov 2019
Covalto is a a leading digital banking and services platform for SMEs in Mexico, backed by Point 72 and Goldman Sachs.
- Developed product strategy for development of internal and client facing digital products
- Recruited a team of 20+ PMs, UX/UI, and product data scientists
- Participated in pitch for Covalto's $42M Series B raise led by Goldman Sachs and Point 72
White Buffalo Capital
Nov 2018 - Sep 2023
White Buffalo Capital invests in startups and venture funds
- Made over 20 direct investments and over 8 venture fund investments
- Sourced deals and led diligence as managing member primarily responsible for day to dat operations
Associate, Capital Markets & Investment Banking
Jun 2010 - Jun 2014
Nomura is a major global financial services group and global investment bank with headquarters in Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, and New York
- Participated in over 100B+ of fixed income underwriting for pharma, oil & gas, financial services, and supranational and sovereign nation clients
- Executed multiple crossborder transactions for clients in the US, Europe, and Asia
- Prepared market and financial analysis for major Fortune 500 clients
Send me Talent
Chat with the founders of Go Fractional to learn what problems you could be solving tomorrow.